- Abstract Submission
The participants of the NOSE30 international symposium are encouraged to submit abstracts for the poster presentations.
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the organizing committee who decide on acceptance based on the quality and relevance of the abstract.
- The abstract template (word format) will be available here.
- The formatting of the abstract template should not be altered before submission. The abstract template document should be saved as a Word document under your name (ex. Hanako_Mita.docx).
- The webpage to upload your abstract will be found when your registration application is done, because of our webpage system. Therefore, we'll greatly appreciate your registration first.
- Deadline for abstract submission :
30 September 2014
Extended to 17 October 2014
- Abstract submission is closed.
- Accepted posters will need to be portrait in orientation and A0 size.
- For inquiry,